CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Listen to The Onez


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Am Awesome

Man, I must be pro. I'm doing this from my desktop. I don't even have the internet open! :3
I downloaded a "blogger helper" onto my sidebar, and wah lah! well, now that you're here, let me read you a quote I have on my desktop's background.

Here's a bumper sticker I'd like to see: "We are the proud parents of a child who's self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn't need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car."

2 bananas have been eaten:

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

I saw one that said 'My boxing champion son could beat up your honor student.'

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

I saw one that said: My kid's an honor student and my president'ss an idiot!