CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Listen to The Onez


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 15, 2009

"NEW"S

I added some stuff!

-Playlist
- New Monthly background (which may not change next month...)
Also make sure to visit some other sites of mine:
Www.TokyoVamp.Piczo.com
Www.WumboliansUnite.Piczo.Com
Www.TokyoVamp.SuperPokePets.Com


If you have any sites of you own, tell me in the comments, I'll check it out, and maybe even pro -mo it on my blog.

3 bananas have been eaten:

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

preteenstatesofusa.blogspot.com

For politics to sports and everything in-between.
And everything that isn't.

You don't need to be invited, but if you want to be able to post, give me your email.

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

wow Czoleman. My blog is not a billboard..... not that I mind just that.... *mumble mumble*

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

oooooooooooooooh. He he! I forgot. your supposed to... show of your site.... woops. he he. (only took me a month to relize it)