CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Listen to The Onez


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NEW BLOG

Hey you guys, this is the 1ST POST! Oh Yeah. Okay so lemme ask you a question. What is the funniest/embarassing thing, that haz ever happened to you?

Well, I'd have to say the most embarassing thing for me was when I was when I was in immagration, the police officer's phone rang. I picked it up, said "hello", and then I HUNG UO ON THE GUY! Man, I GOT INTO HUGE AMOUNT OF TROUBLE!

13 bananas have been eaten:

Mrs. G said...

When you get old, like me, you have MANY embarrassing things to tell.

I was pretty embarrassed when I walked out of the faculty bathroom during class change when I taught high school and my skirt was stuck in the top of my pantyhose, exposing my entire backside to all of the students in the hall behind me.

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

Lolz, you told us about us that in class. Thats funny.

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

That same thing happened to my mom in her high school graduation.

As for me, I am going to have to say that it was when I ... I don't know. I don't have one really embarrising thing, I have lots of little ones.

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

Ana! I'm beating you in profile views! 154 to 150!

Al-lax said...

whats up guys this is gaige.

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

Well Coleman, I see how it is. But if you don't have any emabarassing stories to say, perhaps you could tell a funny one?

Anonymous said...

My brother and I once programmed my cousin's phone to Russian. She went crazy trying to fix it. Then she broke it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I was anonymous.

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

lol, thats funny Katie.

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

Actually it was my mom's first day of high school, not last.

P.S.-Once my dad was cooking on a 1966 stove on a camping trip. Everyone is sitting around the fire, then my dad says, "guys?", we turn around, and there are 5 foot flames coming from the stove. (This was in the worst part of the drought.) Even though the stove was on the same table as about 5 cans of propane, everyone was fine...except for the stove.

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

HA, Coleman, Im beating you 214 pv to 161 pv!!!

Coleman, who loves Virginia Tech because they have 6 straight 10 win seasons (only Texas can also say that (not Florida, not GT, not UGA, etc.)) said...

How many times did you go on your own?

The verification word is 'dicusion'. :-D

Package Sent By Ninjas said...

you can't vew your own and get a hit; trust me, I've tried, also I already have 300 hits!